Stickley recliners offer more than comfort, beauty and durability. They are designed to help everyone who sits in them find their own âcomfort zoneâ. According to Aminy I. Audi (the owner of Stickley furniture), their âdesigners and craftspeople have been busy developing a comprehensive selection of unique frame styles designed to complement the many facets of the Stickley product lineâ.
Through the Stickley Comfort Zoneâ¢ Chair Program, all of Stickleyâs most popular chairs can now be reproduced as recliners.
As with other Stickley furniture, Stickley recliners come in your choice of leather or close to 1200 different fabrics. Many of the fabrics available have been created exclusively for Stickley recliners and their other fine upholstered furniture. Stickley also bought a high-end leather company which they now call âCraftsman Leather by Stickleyâ. The plant is located in the upholstery plant in Archdale, North Carolina.
Here at Manderley Manor in Toronto, if we donât have the exact Stickley recliner you want, we can custom order any Stickley chair in any fabric or leather you like and in the style you prefer. (That includes Stickley Arts and Crafts, Mission, Mahogany reproductions, or the more contemporary Metropolitan and 21st Century collections.)
The Stickley recliner with its proprietary Comfort Zoneâ¢mechanism, means you can adjust your Stickley recliner to the exact level of incline you wantâ¦ so youâre always comfortable whether youâre reading a good book, watching the game on television, or just want to enjoy a little catnap.
Youâll find many luxurious touches in every Stickley recliner – these are elements that most mass-produced furniture companies donât bother doing, because itâs too time consuming and expensive to produce – and of course the lack of quality and craftsmanship shows. In fact, these types of low-end, mass produced furniture pieces are usually considered disposable.
But with Stickley recliners, quality shows.Â Your Stickley recliner isnât meant to last a year or two, and then be left on the street for someone to find.Â Stickley Recliners are meant to become treasured family heirlooms, passed down from generation to generation.Â Hereâs just some of what youâll find inside every Stickley recliner:
- 5/4 kiln dried hardwood frames with double-doweled joints to ensure maximum durability and strength
- Eight-way hand knotted high carbon steel springs springs
- Selection of the finest quality leathers or almost 1200 different fabrics
- All fabrics are center or flow-matched to ensure the pattern is always an exact match on the entire Stickley recliner
- Dozens of decorative fringes
- Cording and bullions to suit the most discriminating tastes
- 24 different finishes
- 8 different skirt styles that are fully-lined and mitered and feature adjustable glides so you can adjust the skirt height to fit your carpeted or hardwood floors
- 3 cushion choices
- Marshall unit backs with individual muslin-covered springs over a sinuous spring foundation that gives you lifetime support – unlike simple foam construction that goes flat or uneven over time
- A selection of additional base options that will ensure you can have a Stickley recliner that is as unique and special as the room youâre putting it into.
We invite you to visit Manderley Manor in Toronto to check out our wide selection of Stickley recliners.